A Fundamental Multi-physics Understanding Is Critical to Successful Product Launch and Evolution.
Jeff Bevan, owner of Phase1 Acoustics, has experience utilizing and combining analytical and experimental aspects to provide invaluable insight into new product design, as well as unique problem-solving skills. Over 25 years of direct professional experience enables Jeff to help wade through organizational gaps leading to cohesive performance between simulation, experimental and material teams, and, ultimately, launch and manufacturing teams.
We listen to your needs, wants and wishes, and prioritize both strategy and tactics to improve acoustic product design.
Skills & Expertise
- Structural Dynamic Finite Element Simulation
- Multi-physics (thermal, piezoceramic, acoustics, non-linear material properties, non-linear geometry)
- Active Structural Acoustic Control
- Viscoelastic Damping Material Properties (extensional damping, shear damping)
- Acoustic Target Development
- Products Integration
- Test-Analysis Correlation and Updating
- Noise Path Analysis
- Signal Processing
Visit Jeff Bevan’s LinkedIn profile.
Acoustic Society of America